Me

Me
Me as well

Bailey's Google Form

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Using Video as an Education Tool

Using video in the classroom can be a great tool to use when teaching lessons, for student assignments, sharing videos and many other useful ways. I think using video is a very helpful tool and should be utilized in schools. Creating videos as assignments is a really fun lesson that students will enjoy and is different from everyday book learning. You can get really creative when making videos that include still images, video, audio, music and other attributes. Videos can be used to teach a concept or lesson. When you are not sure how to explain or teach a subject, videos can be useful tools to show in the classroom. I have experienced many occasions when video in the classroom became handy. For example, I observed a classroom where video played a major part in teaching propaganda. The videos used in this lesson helped students visual see what four types of propaganda were instead of the teacher just telling them orally what the difference was. I think video can be a useful tool and should be used in the classroom help teach lessons and add great visual aids for students.

No comments:

Post a Comment