Me
Me as well
Bailey's Google Form
Thursday, April 18, 2013
A Technical Application
Throughout this technology course I have learned many web, video, and audio applications that I have not have prior experience in using. One application in particular that I have learned to use rather consistently is this blog. I have never had any use or interest in using a blog before this class. After learning about the useful aspects of creating a classroom blog I have grown a new interest for blogs. I believe that when I do become a teacher I will strongly consider creating and implementing a class blog to communicate not only with students but with parents as well. They are a great way to post schedules, assignments, activities, student creations, resources and further education opportunities. I have enjoyed using the classroom blogs to collaborate with our peers and professor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment